Pink Up Merimbula is happening in OctoBer!
This will be a month-long fundraising initiative for the McGrath Foundation to help fund a BBreastcare nurse at Bega Hospital.
Our Merimbula will be helping out by running a PINK SALE DAY - This is the Usual 'Crazy Day Sale' or is that 'Crazy Sale Day'?
EVERY BBusiness in TOWN MUST DRESS UP IN PINK - (NON-NEGOTIABLE) - Yep, you MUST - Tania said so!!!
There will Be Buskers, Pop-up Stalls, Flash MoBS (no not Flash BooBs), Dancers Radio Broadcasts from Hylands Corner, Face Painting, Hair Spraying and much more...
We encourage Businesses to get involved in any way they can:
* In-Store Sales
* Fundraising activity of any sort
All monies raised on the day are to Be taken to the IMB where there is a PINK UP MERIMBULA account.
(We are pretty sure we can talk our Media sponsors into some FREE ADVERTISING for the Business who raises the most money?)
OTHER ACTIVITIES for Pink Up Merimbula (some dates to follow)
* Sun 13th Oct - HIGH TEA at Merimbula Aquarium Wharf Restaurant
* Sun 27th Oct - Spring Family Funday hosted by The Daisy Lounge
* PINK PARKRUN - Merimbula Parkrun
* PINK MUFTIDAY - Merimbula Public School
* PINK STUMP DAY
* PLAY IN PINK Basket Balls
* PINK HARD HATS - Pambula Mitre 10
LIKE the Pink Up Merimbula FB page to stay up to date with activities and to be involved.
Thanks from Our Merimbula & Pink Up Merimbula Committees
Graphics by: Darling Photography and Designs